Monday 18 February 2013

Hi guys,

Quite a few of you have emailed and Facebooked me asking if I would do more blog tutorials as well as some Ustream and You tube videos so I promise you they are on the way :D  I have been having a good old play with pan pastels, Maimeri Mediums, the amazing Graph it markers and some upcoming products that OMG you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

However I would love to hear what YOU want to see?  I have a canvas planned to show you with the pastels, mediums and graph it markers from Your creativity store, as well as some gorgeous stamps from Crafty Boots. And I also promised a quick how to on my bracelet (so gather up a cotton pillowcase and a Evian bottle ready... yes really!!) but please please please email me or Facebook me or comment to let me know what you would like to see.

Take Care you lovely people xxx


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see more with the markers, & the techniques you can use them with. I thought the bubble wrap was fab, and I'd love to see more of your fab journal pages & home décor. Pretty much anything you can throw at us really!!! I've ordered the 2013 trend colours Graph It markers and the mix palette too, can't wait to mix and play! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete