Monday 19 November 2012

Make me a Bird Journal Page


I would like to share with you my third ever journal page. I am still learning with huge thanks to the lovely talented Emma and Sam, and by watching Youtube vids by the amazing Racho113. I have also taken the She Art workshop by Christy Tomlinson which is helping me learn different techniques.

This is in a A4 Journal (a cheapy one from ASDA) and uses acrylic paint, Colourwash Sprays, masks, and various texture stamps (most things available from Crafty Boots) . The black and white detail is made using Posca Paint Pens from Hobby Craft.  The paper is from a Studio Calico Pad and the quote is from Forrest Gump!


I've tried 12 times to get this the right way up! Grr





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background. Did you draw the fence and the birds or are they stamps?

    Great page - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page (much better than my efforts on the DT Day).

    Great to have seen you BTW, perhaps next time we can get together in the flesh, as it were.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete